It’s finally starting to calm down from our datacenter upgrade. The new APC racks are in, the servers are all re-configured and installed in the racks. It’s been an incredible journey, and I for one am glad it’s nearly over. We ran into just about every problem we could – fiber was broken (over 16 strands), cables were too short, the temporary switch running our servers died in the first hour, but somehow everything worked in the end.
I’ll be going more in depth to the changes we have made and what I like (and don’t like) about these changes in the near future. For the meantime, here are before and after pcitures of our datacenter: